Friday, May 20, 2011

Someone's a year older...

It's me!!! My 28th birthday was great this year.  I inching my way to 30 and it freaks me out.  That plus for the next 2 months I am 4 years older than Ryan.  I like to play the "I'm older card" when I'm trying to win a fight or make a point.  It hardly works. 
My birthday was on a Saturday so I got to spend the whole day with Ryan.  While I did hair for a little bit in the morning Ryan ran and got me Jamba Juice, flowers and a card.  He's so sweet.  We thought since my birthday was on a Saturday we would go and get all the free stuff you get for your birthday. 
First Stop...Joe's Farm Grill.  They give you a free meal.  It was our first time there and it was so good.  We would definaly go back. 
Next...welll...we were driving by Joe's BBQ in Gilbert, so we stopped by there after lunch and got some BBQ for the next day, since it was going to be free.  On Sunday during lunch, we were glad we did. 

Next...we went to Krispy Kreme to get the free dozen dounuts. 
That night we went to Charlestons' for dinner.  It wasn't the best idea b/c we weren't that hungry from all the eating we did through out the day.  That night Ryan surprised me and we meet some friends and went dancing in Scottsdale.  I always forget how much I love to dance. I don't care what people think and do my thing.  We have a fabulous time. 
THANK YOU RYAN FOR THE GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is my dream birthday. I am so serious. I love free things, especially food. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete