Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shower!

I know this happened forever ago but I am just now getting around to posting about it. My awesome sisters Lisa, and Jami, Mom Donna, and sister in laws, Melissa and Rachel put together this beautiful shower for me. It was so much fun. We had all my favorites...like rice crispy treats, brownies, Neds Crazy Sub, and cookies. They know how to throw a spicy party.
My awesome food table

Lisa and Melissa




Julie, Mom, Coleen, Melissa and Rachel



KS Girls, Holly and Sarah


My mom and nieces Blayke and Elli

Jami designed this,  she is so amazing

 
He stopped by at the end of the shower, mainly for some Neds.
It was a great shower! Thanks Lisa for hosting and decorating! Thanks everyone else for helping it out, Mom, Jami, Melissa, and Rachel! It was so everything I could ever ask for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment