Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WEDDING! BEST DAY EVER!!!!

March 5, 2010

Ryan was so excited he showed off his best high kick ever. I hope he stretched before.



 My beautiful bouquet! I've never seen flowers like that before.
 The girls from KS Apraisal. Holly, Stephenie, and Sarah
 Arriving at our luncheon. It was so yummy!
 The Gardner Family
 Harper Family
 My sisters and sister in laws. Rachel, Melissa, Me, Lisa and Jami. We looked so hot with our pink shoes on
 The groomsmen. Todd, Patrick, JD, Ryan, Me, Scott, Steve, Todd, and Nick. They all looked so handsome in their matching ties.
 Flowers, Food, Cake, It was all so amazing!!!! It looked so beautiful.
Notice the pink lamp above my cake, my dad painted it. He's so clever and funny. He came up with that all by himself.


 Ryan making sure he has enough energy to last him through the night.
 Aimee and Krystle, we have been friends since high school.  They are so amazing!
Vanilla Ice Ice Baby! Ryan's brother Dave sang the whole song while the boys were his back up dancers. I was so impressed. 


 Who can forget the dance off!! Ryan vs. Daniel Dawson. I think it's safe to say that Ryan's Red Bull worked and he had plenty of energy to last the night.
 Our first dance! This picture reminds of a scene in a movie. :)

 Daddy Daughter dance

They trashed our cars. They put saran wrap around both of them, flour in Ryan's air vents, toilet paper, and shaving cream. Their time will come. We will get revenge.  Ryan getting blown in the face with the flour. This was the best night ever! We had so much fun! I'm the luckiest girl because I marry Ryan. 
Thank you Nick Sorensen for all of the great pictures. Check out his blog. http://www.thisisnick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment