Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

11.24.11
This year was a blast.  We woke up early and went to Glendale so Ryan could play football and I could hike with Molly. 
 I was surprised how much Molly liked hiking.  It was her first time.  She just kept on going.  I only carried her for a little  bit. 


Daniel Dawson playing with Molly

 Ryan and Nick Sorenson

 This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family.  We had it at my parents house and the Shreeves joined us. 


Dan, Jake Shreeve.  My parents Donna and Derwin 
 Playing catch with Tyke
Boys playing speed 
 Elli and Kenna playing on the swing set.
Looking at the ads, getting prepared for black friday.  Ryan left right after dinner to go hinting.  I went black Friday shopping with my sister Jami and Mom.  I didn't plan on getting much but I went crazy and got most of my Christmas present that night.  I can't tell what I got yet, Ryan still needs to open them.


No comments:

Post a Comment