Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2nd Anniversary

3.5.12
We made it 2 years.  Who would have thought.  ha! 
A few nights before our anniversary Ryan and told me about this doughnut shop by our house, Bosa Doughnuts. I told him that I wouldn't mind trying them b/c I have heard a few people talking about them.  So on the morning of our anniversary I showed up to work and there was a special surprise on my desk.  
A Diet Dr Pepper with vanilla, my most favorite treat, and a doughnut and doughnut holes from Bosa.  The breakfast of champions.  They were good, I am a lucky girl! 

That night we went to BJ's Brewery for dinner.  We cleaned up!  After we went by Golden spooned and got some yogart for later.  It was a great day!  We love spending time together.  

We didn't bring a camera so we had to use my phone,  they are pretty bad pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You two are cute together!! Glad you made it to 2 years.... whew, that was rough!! :) Now let's see if you can get to 3 years!! LOL

    ReplyDelete